Address: Ignatovo Village, Dmitrovsky District, Moscow Region.
THE SHOOTING RANGE:
- Five (5) combined ranges for Trap / Double Trap / Skeet, including range for finals
- The shooting range is equipped with Nasta – Finland machines and acoustic release system by Elettronica Progetti – Italy
- The Skeet ranges operate with acoustic release system
- All ranges are equipped with electronic scoreboard systems by Elettronica Progetti – Italy
- The firing direction of the shooting range is north
- Leisure activities
HOW TO GET THERE:
You should take the highway Dmitrovskoye to drive from Moscow in the direction of Moscow region, drive through Iksha and turn right — the signs «ËÈÑÜß ÍÎÐÀ» (FOX LODGE), ã. ßÐÎÑËÀÂËÜ (YAROSLAVL’).
Then you drive over the bridge across the Moscow Canal and turn right on the first T-junction, following the sign «ËÈÑÜß ÍÎÐÀ» (FOX LODGE), drive 3 km straightway and then turn left in front of the go-cart track.
All the way from Moscow to the Fox Lodge takes about 40 minutes (traffic jams not considered).